Code What Matters
At the Digital Innovation Group, we aim to make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
One line of code, one patient experience at a time.
Our goal is to innovate and bring accessible health care to more people in our communities. Think of us as a startup backed by a large health system. Every day we challenge the status quo to improve the way medical care is delivered. The code we write can literally save lives.
We are passionate about serving the people of our community. We build systems and tools that provide personalized, convenient, on-demand access to medical care.
We take a holistic approach to transforming health care – through modern methodologies, technology, and business models.
Providence St. Joseph Health is poised to transform health care. DIG is a team of passionate, customer-obsessed and curious visionaries. We believe in our Mission to take care of those in our communities, as well as each other. We have a lot of fun together, and we hold each other to a very high standard of doing the best possible work.
Benefits and Perks
Consider us a startup within a large heath care system where you get the best of both worlds – the exhilaration of an incubation organization paired with the resources and security of an industry leader.
- PSJH benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Spending Account (HSA) with employer contribution
- Retirement plans including employer contribution
- Paid time off including holidays, vacation, illness and family leave
- Basic life, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefits: home, legal, pet & auto insurance, commuter benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
- Relocation assistance for employees
- DIG perks:
- Games and activities area
- Free food including snacks and fruit
- Friday Fun Day, our monthly happy hour
- Weekly massage therapist on site
- Open, collaborative workspaces
- Biweekly paid lunch and learns
- Paid career development opportunities such as conferences, training certifications, and continuing education
- Discounted gym membership
- Downtown Seattle location with close proximity to Pike Place Market, restaurants, and public transportation
- Employee subsidized Orca (bus) pass
Life at DIG
AT DIG WE:
From small victories to major achievements, we take time to high-five. Hard work doesn’t have to get in the way of a good time.
INVEST IN OUR TEAMMATES
We help each other deliver at the top of our crafts. We prioritize coaching and mentoring others. We recognize talent and raise the bar with each new hire.
We expect one another to take initiative and remove roadblocks regardless of title. We commit fully once decisions are made.
LEARN AND IMPROVE CONTINUOUSLY
We are relentlessly curious. Our mistakes are valuable opportunities to learn and teach. Failure is accepted, complacency is not.
LISTEN WITH INTENTION
We earn trust by listening respectfully and taking time to understand one another.
MAKE EXCELLENCE A HABIT
We give our personal best: every day, every task, every interaction. We expect our teammates to do the same.
MOVE THE NEEDLE
We are focused on delivering meaningful products, services, experiences, and outcomes that move the needle for health care. Mediocrity doesn’t work here.
PUT CUSTOMERS FIRST
We obsessively seek to understand our patients and caregivers to articulate their needs and deliver better tools and experiences.
SEEK CANDID FEEDBACK
We seek diverse perspectives and invite others to constructively challenge us.
ARE COURAGEOUSLY HONEST
We admit mistakes, are vocally self-critical, ask for help, offer and invite feedback.
Try our virtual career advisor.